Excursions in Montenegro
White Water Rafting Tara
TAKE A BREAK OF THE BEACH AND EXPERIENCE THE EXCITING WHITE-WATER RAFTING ON THE TARA RIVER! THE TARA RIVER RUNS THROUGH THE LARGEST CANYON IN EUROPE. YOU WILL ENJOY MAGNIFICENT SCENERY AROUND THE RIVER, WHICH IS A UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE AND PART OF DURMITOR NATIONAL PARK.
Rafting on the Tara River from Brštanovice to Scepan Polje -18 kilometres of beautiful scenery and 21 challenging rapids, takes 2.30-3 hours.
- We have early start from the coast (Budva, Petrovac, Kotor, Tivat) to North of Montenegro.
- Arrival of the participants on Scepan Polje in Rafting Camp Modra Rijeka, breakfast in the restaurant on the riverbank.
- Preparations for rafting (providing all the participants with life jacket, helmets and appropriate waterproof clothes and shoes)
- Driving with terrain vehicles to the Brštanovica (starting point of rafting)
- Rafting through the most attractive rapids on Tara River (Borovi, Varda, Ćelije, Vjernovića buk…) with pauses on the most appropriate and beautiful spots, taking photos, swimming…
- Arrival at Šćepan Polje, the end of the rafting, lunch in the restaurant on the riverbank.
- When you finish rafting and get hungry, you will enjoy the traditional Montenegrin dishes (appetizer-home made brandy, raft’s soup, grilled trout, lamb or veal meat and potatoes made under iron pot on open fire, or vegetarian dish and salad, and dessert).
It is necessary to take with:
- passport or identity card
- swimming suit and dry clothes
-...........and the package of good mood for unforgettable experience!
*In price included:
- transport to the North Montenegro, breakfast, transportation from Šćepan Polje to Brštanovice, rafting tax, residence tax, insurance, free parking for vehicles, rafting, lunch, neoprene footwear and clothing, helmets and life jacket .
Prices are quoted for minimal 5 persons
*For less then 5 persons price is on request.