Excursions in Montenegro
Feel and Taste Lustica
Take a walk on the 16 century old Austro Hungarian village paths and explore the olive groves, seaside villages
and wild coastal nature. A few kilometers from the coastal line, surrounded by acres of olive groves, pomergranate trees and laurel woods lies old traditional coastal village Klinci. Hear the stories about history, people, their tradition and different influences all mixed with beuatiful nature and fabulous views.
Taste the traditonal food made of local ingridients and products and feel the spirit of the times past.
On our tour we …..
* Drive through various coastal villages all the way to the furthest point of Luštica peninsula
* Visit two small orthodox churches: St. Sava and St. Archangel Michael and hear interesting stories about their origin.
* Visit the old stone olive mill and exhibition about lives of local families who produced olive oil on Lustica Penninsula and the Bay of Kotor during the last 300 years.
* Enjoy traditional meals made of locally produces ingredients in a beautiful venue of old stone terrace with breathtaking views. * Fantastic opportunity for taking unforgettable photos.
* Visit local olive grove with young and old olive trees, and hear the stories about olive growing, olive oil and its production in the area.
* Visit a lookout point with panoramic views of the coast all the way from Bar to Dubrovnik and St Peter and Paul church. You will hear about the importance of bell ringing in ancient times. Perfect for a few more photos as well!
In price included:
Drive, English speaking guide, welcome drink, traditional and organic lunch with local wine and dessert, coffee