1. Payment to bank account of Apolotours Travel Agency
In order to make a correct payment to our bank account you need the following details:
Swift code: COBADEFF
Name of the bank: Commerzbank AG
Town & country: Frankfurt, Germany
Account with institution:
Swift code: MNBAMEPG
Name: NLB Montenegrobanka AD Podogrica
Address: Stanka Dragojevica 46, 81000 Podgorica, Montenegro
IBAN code: ME25530005010000406047
Name: APOLOTOURS doo Budva
Address: Topliski put bb, 85310 Budva, Montenegro
Payment details: Reservation of accommodation
ImportantNote: all payments to Montenegro go through an intermediary bank in Europe. The agency accepts no costs of money transaction. Overall costs of money transfer bears the client who sends the amount.
2. Inland payments to the local bank account of Apolotours Travel Agency
Giro (local) account: 530-16606-53
NLB Montenegrobanka AD Podgorica
3. On-line credit card payment:
VISA & MASTER CARDS
The online payment runs through the Webteh WebPay Payment Gateway. It is PCI DSS Level 1 certified payment service provider. Credit card numbers are not stored by Merchant and are not available to unauthorized personnel.
After we receive your written confirmation for reservation of the service we send you an Invoice with indicated advance payment. Additionally we send you a generated link for payment of the calculated amount via your credit card. The link leads you to a form, which you fulfill with the required data in order to proceed the payment.
For all the credit card online payments the Agency charges additional 4% of the paid amount.
4. Off-line credit card payment:
VISA, MASTERCARDS & MAESTRO
- By using our offline credit card payment, you choose the terms of payment. By faxing us the Credit Card Authorization Form, we are given authorization to charge the agreed amount according to the chosen terms of payment. The amount is stated in Euro.
- All payments will be effected in Montenegrin currency - Euro.
- When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site.
- For all the credit card offline payments the Agency charges additional 3% of the paid amount.
5. Payment via Western Union
- Western Union charges separately the money transfer fee.
- We shall send you details of receiver additionally
- After you perform the payment please send us the following details
- The Money Transfer control number (MTCN):
- Western Union sender's name and surname (name of the person who paid money):
- Country where it was wired from (your country):
- Exact amount and currency wired (without Western Union fee):
- Order Number (Transaction code of 13 figures)
- Complete postal address