General Terms of Booking
General Terms of Booking
APOLOTOURS d.o.o. Topliški put bb, Zanatski centar, 85310 Budva (hereinafter as Agency), is receptive tourist agency which provides accommodation by making reservations on behalf of the owner and for his account. Agency insures accommodation presented on the web site, organizes transfer, excursions and other tourist services except in case of special conditions like wars, strikes, acts of terrorism, natural disasters, sanitary disruptions, restrictions by local authorities, and the like.)
2. BOOKING AND PAYMENT
Booking inquiries for accommodation are sent electronically by filling the online form on our site. By confirming a reservation, the Traveler confirms that he/she is aware of the General Terms of Booking and fully comprehends and accepts these terms which are binding for both the Traveler and the Agency.
The reservation requires paying deposit of 30%-50% to the bank account given by the Agency. Upon receiving the deposit the Agency issues payment confirmation and voucher which contains all details of the reservation. The balance is to be paid depending on the payment model: upon or prior to arrival. The agency accepts no charges by bank payments. All amounts indicated in the invoice have to be lodged in total on the account of the Agency.
Note for credit card payment - the credit card will be charged in the amount stated in Euro according to the selling foreign exchange rate of CBCG (Central bank of Montenegro) on the charge date. Differences and fluctuations between the exchange courses of CBCG (our bank) and the Guest's credit card company are possible. All banking expenses, as well as any other additional expenses concerning the payment procedure, are taken by the Traveler (Guest).
For all the credit card payments the Agency charge additional 4% of the paid amount.
Minimal deposit for reservation is 100€.
3. TOWN TAX
Town tax in private accommodation is paid additionaly upon arrival.
€0.80 per person / day for persons over 18 years
€0.40 per person / day for children from 12 to 18 years
Children under 12 years of age pay no tax
Town tax and insurance for hotel accommodation is also obligatory and the amount depends of each hotel.
4. ACCOMMODATION UNIT PRICE
The prices are quoted in EUR rate.
-per apartment / day in apartments
-per person / day in rooms
Additional services as breakfast, transfer, excursions etc are not included in the price and are charged separately.
The quoted prices referr to minimal staying of 3 nights. For the stayings shorter then 3 nights the price increases for 30%.
In case of any change of unit price which occur after guest made an inquiry and before the deposit payment, the agency is required to inform the guest of the change. For the guests who had already paid the deposit amount, the agency guarantees the prices which were valid before the change.
5. SERVICE AND RENTAL UNITS DESCRIPTION
Studio apartment – all in one room (bed/sofa bed, living/dining area, kitchen) with separated bathroom and balcony.
Apartment – bedroom, living area with kitchen or only kitchen, bathroom and balcony.
Bed linen and towells, as well as kitchen utensils in kitchens are provided in all the rooms / apartments.
Room – one room with beds (double or twin beds) and own bathroom. The equipment in the rooms is specified in description of each unit.
Cleaning and bed linen change in rental units is provided on7 to 10 days. Towels are changed after 5 days.
On arrival the guests can enter their accommodation after 12.00h, and on departure the guests are obliged to leave the accommodation until 10.00h, unless otherwise arranged.
Guests receive the keys of the unit from the owner itself or agency representative
6. AGENCY'S RIGHT TO CHANGES AND CANCELLATION
Agency can change or even cancel the reserved accommodation if before or during vacation unexpected circumstances occur that can not be avoided. In this situation Agency should in cooperation with the owner offer the guest alternative accommodation. Offered alternative accommodation should be the same or higher category from the reserved accommodation category. The difference in price between the reserved accommodation and alternative accommodation is to be covered by the agency. If it is not possible to find the alternative accommodation the agency has to return the whole paid reservation amount.
7. GUEST'S RIGHT TO CHANGES AND CANCELLATION
If the guest wants to cancel the reserved accommodation, he has to do it via e-mail, fax or ordinary mail. Upon receiving the notification the agency applies cancelation cost regulations as following:
-for the cancellation over 60 days prior to beginn of accommodation service the Agency charges on behalf of the owner 30% of the paid deposit.
-for the cancellation of 60 days and less then 60 days prior to beginn of accommodation service the Agency on behalf of the owner keeps 100% of the paid deposit.
Apartment / rooms
-for the cancellation over 45 days prior to begin of accommodation service the Agency charges on behalf of the owner 30% of the paid deposit.
-for the cancellation of 45 days and less then 30 days prior to begin of accommodation service the Agency on behalf of the owner keeps 100% of the paid deposit.
8. AGENCY'S AND OWNER'S OBLIGATIONS
The agency's obligation is to take care of carrying out the services having on mind the choice of owner's services and care about the rights and interests of the guest according to good habits in tourism. The owner is obliged to insure that the guest gets all reserved and payed services. Therefore he is responsible to the guest for non-fulfillment of the services or part of the services the guest paid for. Agency and the owner exclude every responsibility for non fulfillment of services in the circumstances caused by any higher force.
9. GUEST'S OBLIGATIONS
Guest has an obligation to:
• own a valid passport
• respect customs and foreign regulations of the Republic of Montenegro
• follow the home rules of the reserved accommodation unit and cooperate with the owner and agency in good intention
• pay the costs for any caused damage in the unit
The agency is not responsible for the damaged, stolen or lost luggage in the accommodation unit.
11. TRAVEL INSURANCE
Our prices don't include travel insurance of travel risk.
12. RESOLVING COMPLAINTS
Guest has right to ask for adequate compensation for not received paid services. On request the guest must enclose a written objection.
• the guest must inform the owner and agency upon arrival if he is not satisfied with the accommodation unit condition. The guest has to cooperate with the agency and the owner in order to resolve problems. If the complaint is justified and the owner's service is not satisfying, the agency will try everything that the guest receives acceptable solution equal to paid service to the owner. The agency and the owner must not provide the guest with the alternative accommodation of lower category.
• if the guest leaves on his own the accommodation unit and finds another accommodation and in that way doesn't offer a chance to agency to resolve the problem he has no right to ask the refund or compensation for damage.
• the guest is obliged not later than 8 days upon return from trip to send a written complaint (with the report signed by the owner and eventual caused expenses) to the agency. The agency has to solve the complaint within 14 days of the complaint receipt. The guest renounce of any mediation of other person, court institution or giving information to media until the agency resolves the issue. This excludes the guest's right to non-material damages. The agency will take into consideration only properly filled complaints received within 14 days.
If the guest is not satisfied with the solution that had made the agency he has a right to take the issue to court jurisdiction in Podgorica.
By paying the deposit for reservation the guest accepts these general terms and conditions
Agency APOLOTOURS doo, Budva
Topliški put bb,
85 310 Budva